Pro-Ject Phono Box USB V
Product Code: PRP008
ex-vat: £ 74.17
Stock clearance special! Save £50.00! One only at this price. Black finish.
The Pro-Ject Phono Box USB V is a superb basic phono stage with an integral USB output, to allow digital recording of your viny to a computer or laptop.
Designed to work with both moving-magnet and low-output moving-coil cartridges. A knob on the front of the unit allows for full control over the volume of your USB signal to avoid distortion and/or “clipping”. The unit also features a line input, allowing you to record from line-level sources, such as a tape deck, as well.
Key features of the Phono Box USB V are:
- Metal case shields the electronics from vibrational and electromagnetic interference.
- Small size allows installation close to record player.
- Special low-noise ICs used.
- Optimal channel separation through dual-mono circuitry.
- Gold plated RCA connection sockets.
- Outboard power supply included.
- Amplification and RIAA equalisation for MM and MC cartridges.
- Digitalisation of analog signals for recording direct to disk via USB with suitable recording programs.
- Automatic recognition, without additional driver, by standard PC.
- Runs on Windows® and Mac OS® operating systems.
- Phono MM/MC selection switch located at the rear of the unit.
Factory sealed box with full warranty.
You will need a set of interconnects to connect this unit to your amplifier.
Out of stock
Sorry, this item has been sold.
- Input Impedance: Â
- MM - 47k? / 120pF MC - 100? / 120pF
- Gain: Â
- MM - 40dB MC - 60dB
- Output Voltage Typically: Â
- 300mV / 1kHz @ 3mV / 1kHz (MM Input) 300mV / 1kHz @ 0.3mV / 1kHz (MC Input)
- Gain (Line Input)
- Max. Output
- 9.5V (1kHz)
- Noise Floor: Â
- MM - 86dB (94dB - A Weighted) MC - 68dB (75dB - A Weighted)
- THD: Â
- MM - 0.01% MC - 0.05%
- RIAA Equalisation Curve Accuracy
- 20Hz - 20kHz / max. 0.5dB
- A/D Converter: Â
- Burr Brown PCM2904 16-Bit Delta Sigma
- Sampling Rates
- 32, 44.1 and 48kHz
- USB Output
- Digital Serial Data Protocol USB 1.1
- Operating Systems: Â
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 Mac OS
- Inputs: Â
- Phono - 1 Pair RCA Phono Sockets Line - 3-Pole 3.5mm Coaxial Jack
- 1 Pair RCA Phono Sockets
- Noise Floor
- Dynamic Range
- Outboard Power Supply
- 18V/500mA DC
- Power Consumption
- 100mA DC
- Dimensions (WxHxD): Â
- 103 x 36 x 104mm 103 x 36 x 115mm (Including Sockets)
- 580g (Without Power Supply)