Pro-Ject Debut SE 3
Product Code: PRT034
ex-vat: £ 165.83
Stock clearance special! Save £100.00! One only at this price. Gloss black finish.
The recently discontinued Pro-Ject Debut SE 3 is a vast improvement on the hugely successful Debut III. An improved factory-fitted cartridge, larger platter, new motor set-up and glossy finish are just a few of the upgrades.
Key features include
- Pre-Fitted with an Ortofon OM 10 Super cartridge
- Gloss Black finish (as seen on the Debut Esprit, Xpression III and others)
- Larger 12″ platter for ultimate record hold
- Improved bearing set in original arm
- Improved motor with new suspension system
- Unique rounded drive belt reduces resonant forces transferring to the sub-platter
- Rear mounted junction box allowing for upgrade of turntable interconnects.
A bargain when it was full price, and now simply a steal at this price. Factory sealed box with full warranty.
Please note: you’ll need a phono stage to use the Debut SE 3.
Only 1 left in stock
FIVE STARS! “Pleasingly, this deck has the punch and excitement to satisfy with the likes of Nirvana as much as its refinement and resolution impress with classical music. The S/E3 is as easy to use as any Debut, and has a feeling of extra polish. It’s a great alternative to the Award-winning Rega RP1.”
FOUR GLOBES! “Overall, a strong performance at the price, which given the small cost difference between this and standard Debut III, make the S/E model something of a bargain… Compared to a stock Debut III the sound was more solid and a bit better shaped.”
- 33,45 RPM (Manual Speed Change)
- Wow & Flutter
- +/- 0.12%
- Speed Drift
- +/- 0.80%
- Signal to Noise
- - 65 dB
- Effective Arm Length
- 8.6 inches
- 18.5 mm
- Pre-Fitted Cartridge
- Ortofon OM 10 Super
- Power Consumption
- Outboard Power Supply
- 16V/500mA AC
- Dimensions (WxHxD)
- 415 x 118 x 320 mm
- 5.5 kg