PrimaLuna EVO200 Power Amplifier
Product Code: PLS016
ex-vat: £ 2,156.67
The PrimaLuna EVO200 Power Amplifier can be used either as a stereo power amp or as a monobloc.
Key features of the EVO200 Power Amplifier are:
- Stereo or monobloc operation simply by flipping a switch. As your budget grows your system can grow too. The benefit of monobloc operation is the amp now has dual output transformers for the best coupling with your speakers, and twice the power!
- Point to point wiring for superior signal speed and increased clarity.
- Bad Tube Indicator with Adaptive AutoBias that will instantly put the amplifier into protection mode so no parts can get damaged. A red LED will light up in front of the tube that needs replacing. Simply plug in another tube, and listen.
Other features, shared with other PrimaLuna components, include innovative SmartWatts design, custom designed transformers potted in non-microphonic resin, and a chassis made of finely finished heavy gauge steel, with an automotive quality finish. Removable tube cage is included.
The EVO200 Power Amplifier is supplied with EL34 valves as standard, but it can also be used with 6L6G, 6L6GC, 7581A, EL34, EL37, 6550, KT66, KT77, KT88, KT90, KT120, and KT150 for more power or fine-tuning the tonal character. Please contact us if you wish to order other valves.
Price shown for a single EVO200 Power Amplifier. If you wish to use in monobloc mode, please order two units.
- 44 watts x 2 (8Ω, 1% THD)
- Frequency response
- 10Hz-70kHz +/- 1dB, 8Hz-75kHz +/- 3dB
- < 0.1% @ 1W < 2% @ Rated Power
- S/N ratio
- 92dB (stereo), 93dB (mono)
- Input sensitivity
- 870mV (stereo), 880mV (mono)
- Input impedance
- 100 kΩ
- 365W mm x 405D mm x 205H mm
- 23 kg
- Stereo RCA
- 4, 8 & 16 Ohm taps (stereo), 2, 4, & 8 Ohm taps (mono)
- 4 x EL34, 4 x 12AU7