Keith Monks discOveryOne Redux
Product Code: KMM012
ex-vat: £ 1,662.50
The Keith Monks discOveryOne Redux is a compact version of the classic Keith Monks record cleaning machine in an affordable package. Ultra-simple operation, too: apply fluid straight onto the record through the on-deck brush holder via the integral Mini Cooper hand pump , then move the suction arm. The Redux does the rest, quietly, effectively, and even shuts itself off when finished. Cleans both sides of an LP in under three minutes.
Other features of the discOveryOne Redux include:
• On-deck brush holder for easy, effective deep cleaning
• Ultra-quiet medical grade vacuum pump and high torque direct drive turntable
• Automatic reel-out of suction nozzle buffer thread
• Clear acrylic dust cover lid
• Engineered for long life and reliability
• Alarm/light when used fluid jar full
• Fresh, unused, uncontaminated cleaning fluid for every record
• Fresh, unused, uncontaminated contact with machine for every record
For vinylphiles with large record collections and very high-end systems, one of the upper range Keith Monks RCMs will be a first choice. For anyone who anticipates cleaning only a few records at a time, however, the Keith Monks discOveryOne Redux will be ideal.
The Keith Monks discOveryOne Redux is a special order item, usually with a delivery time of about four weeks.